We help you make a good first impression…
and a great lasting one.
Your brand identity is the visual aspect of your organization, such as your logo. Your brand is based not only on who you are, but also how you want to be perceived.
We help you shape that perception.
Your logo is the core of your visual brand.
This is the asset that will symbolize your organization the most. It lives on all forms of communication from your organization and speaks volumes about you.
A good logo will:
- Make a great first impression.
- Make you stand out from the competition.
- Convey stability and credibility—you will look like an established company.
- Earn trust because of your professional look.
- Give you a sense of professional pride.
For a complete list, check out the article 14 Reasons You Need a Logo.
Your website is the face of your organization.
The first contact with a potential customer or donor is often through your website. An effective website is appealing and easy to navigate. You know that—you’ve been on sites that drove you crazy.
You do not need a website if…
- You don’t want your company to grow.
- You don’t want to boost sales or increase your market share.
- You prefer answering the same questions over and over again via time-consuming phone calls and email.
- You don’t mind being judged as unprofessional or lacking credibility.
- You prefer spending money on advertising such as newspaper and magazine.
Your brand in print is tangible.
Depending on your type of business, you may need printed materials to represent your brand. These include:
It has been standard practice that if you have a business, you must have business cards. They are convenient for networking and sharing information, even if you have an online business. The rise of social media, however, has caused some to rethink the practice. The question to ask yourself is: When a potential client meets you, will they remember to look you later up on social media? If not, be ready to hand them a card.
For that occasional letter you have to send, it’s nice to have a Microsoft Word template that is consistent with your brand. How about customized thank you cards, too?
Your website acts like an online brochure, but your business/organization may benefit by having your awesomeness in print.
A snappy, easy-to-read newsletter template can increase recipient engagement.
- Forms (employer application, etc.)
Your online and digital presence is 24/7.
People are checking you out. In addition to your website, you may need:
Social media images
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
Slide presentation template
Let’s begin your customized journey!
How do you know what options are best for your organization? Let’s explore your specific situation: