There’s a lot of hype about websites these days. Does your small business really need one? After all, as of the end of 2014, only 51% of small businesses had a website (see infographic right, from SCORE-Infographic-Customer-Friendly-Websites.) And they’re doing fine. Right?
Use the following checklist to determine your website needs.
You do not need a website if…
- You don’t want your company to grow
- You don’t want to boost sales or increase your market share
- You prefer answering the same questions over and over again via time-consuming phone calls
- You don’t mind being judged as unprofessional or lacking credibility
- You prefer spending money on advertising such as newspaper and magazine ads, billboards, radio & TV spots
- You want potential customers to get their questions answered only during working hours
So, do you need a website after all? If the answer is yes, we’d love to help you design your online presence. Feel free to contact us. And best wishes for success!