Congratulations, you’re a business owner!
Developing a small business is exciting, It’s hard work, It’s challenging. You are confident you have the talent to succeed—you are good at what you do.
But are you good at every aspect of running a business? And do you have time to do everything yourself?
Your logo is the core of your visual brand.
This is the asset that will symbolize your organization the most. It lives on all forms of communication and speaks volumes about you. A good logo will:
- Make a great first impression.
- Make you stand out from the competition.
- Convey stability and credibility—you will look like an established company.
- Earn trust because of your professional look.
- Give you a sense of professional pride.
For a complete list, check out the article 14 Reasons You Need a Logo.
“I can get a logo on Fiverr. Why should I pay more?”
A professional logo designer does more that put an image and text together. They engage in a process that includes:
- Getting to know you and your business. What tone do you want to portray?
- Researching other organizations in your industry. What is the general standard? How can we stand out?
- Revisions. Are we both happy with the final result?
- Taking this task off your plate. Wouldn’t you rather spend your time and energy in other areas of your business?
“I still want to give it a shot myself.”
Your website is the face of your organization.
The first contact with a potential customer or donor is often through your website. An effective website is appealing and easy to navigate. You know that—you’ve been on sites that drove you crazy.
Why should I hire a designer when I can make an inexpensive, do-it-yourself site?
There’s a lot more to website design than putting up a nice photo and a couple sentences about how great your company is. A good designer also knows marketing, user experience, and content writing. That’s why we:
- Get to know you, your organization, and your target audience.
- Consider your website as part of your overall marketing plan (so if you don’t have one, this process will give you a great foundation).
- Write content that’s relevant, concise, and grammatically correct.
- Create a site that follows effective usability principles.
- Develop in WordPress so you can maintain and update the site yourself (we offer training).
Once your site is up, we offer a maintenance package or training so you can update the site yourself.
Choose your small business options
Let these options inspire your imagination. Bundle projects together and save 10%.
Social media images
cover and profile pics
Facebook, Twitter, podcast graphic, etc.
(account set up extra)
$59 first profile
$29 each additional
1 sheet, 2 sides
PowerPoint (presentation) theme
custom slide layouts
employment applications, staff handbooks, catalogs, etc.
online or PDF format
$79 one page
$9 each additional page
So…how can we help?
Let’s talk about your business.
I will draft a proposal.
We’ll sign an agreement.
I’ll get to work!
First, tell me a little about yourself: