My name is Julie, and my mission is to entrepreneurs create websites that look good and make sense!
I help entrepreneurs create effective websites through beautiful design and relevant content. I help you envision all the ways you connect with your audience; then we define your branding and craft copy that turns visitors into buyers.
I have a degree in Professional Communication and Emerging Media from the University of Wisconsin-Stout, where I got plenty of hands-on experience in writing, research, and multimedia design. Since then, I have done work for Enstrom Helicopter Corporation, the Peshtigo Historical Society, and Abrams Spotlight Production (community theater). And for people like you!
And if you’re a DIY-er, I can help you, too! I have resources that will help you create and launch with confidence on a bootstrap budget. I am a teacher at heart. My natural combination of being creative and analytical enables me to create lessons that are relevant and interesting.
I just love organizing information and presenting it in a way that looks good and makes sense!
By the way, why Lincoln Media Design?
Abraham Lincoln was a man of integrity and a good communicator. He’s my hero.
I have plenty of training as well as real-life experience (notice the gray hair!), and I value the trust you place in me.
Julie is wonderful to work with. She is always professional and curious. She built me a professional website that looks and works well. Any time I have a problem she is right there to take care of me. I highly recommend her.
Harmony Home Inspection
If you’re dying to know more:
When I’m not bringing order and beauty to the world, I enjoy hanging out with my kids, crocheting, and working in my yard and garden. I like participating in our local theater productions and starting DIY home projects.
Some other facts:
- I live in Peshtigo, Wisconsin, home of the deadliest fire in U.S. history. I am a storyteller at the Peshtigo Fire Museum. Stop in when you’re in the neighborhood!
- I can write with either hand.
- I am a mother of twins; my mother also had twins.
- My favorite character in Lord of the Rings is Sam. My kids got his (Sean Astin’s) autograph for a Mother’s Day gift.
- I’m an INTJ (Myers-Briggs personality). Mastermind.
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard for president!
- I made my children watch every episode of “Gilligan’s Island.” They say they’re going to do the same to their children.