Consistent and professional branding helps people know, like, and trust you.
Your logo is the core of your visual brand.
This is the asset that will symbolize your organization the most. It lives on all forms of communication and speaks volumes about you. A good logo will:
- Make a great first impression.
- Make you stand out from the competition.
- Convey stability and credibility—you will look like an established company.
- Earn trust because of your professional look.
- Give you a sense of professional pride.
Your website is the face of your organization.
The first contact with a potential customer is often through your website. An effective website is appealing and easy to navigate. You know that—you’ve been on sites that drove you crazy.
You do not need a website if…
- You don’t want your company to grow.
- You don’t want to boost sales.
- You prefer answering the same questions over and over again via phone calls and email.
- You don’t mind being judged as unprofessional or lacking credibility.
- You prefer spending money on advertising such as newspaper and magazine.WordPress website
Your documents make a statement.
Have you ever been handed a form to fill out that’s obviously been copied and re-copied until it’s faded and crooked? Me, too. Makes me feel like if the company doesn’t care about their details, they are not going to care about mine.
To make a good impression, you need professional documents. These may include:
- Business cards
- Lead magnet PDF
- Brochure/rack card/marketing materials
- Presentation materials
- Long documents
All your communication—from your website to your business card—needs the elements of effective design. I walk you through the process from analysis to execution.
To be effective, your website can’t be all about you—it’s about how you can help your client.
Your content must meet the needs and questions of your audience (not merely tell the world how great you are).
Poorly designed efforts are worse than none at all.
Without Julie’s guidance, I’m pretty sure I would not have gotten my website to where it is now. She gave me clarity and traction to take action!
Faye Ruch, doglifemadebetter.com